Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,006 (7,863 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)