Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,022 (8,550 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (21 minutes ago)