Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,965 (6,646 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)