Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11049 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,739 (руб 24,791) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)