Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,981 (руб 43,167) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)