Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,824元 (₩1,114,926) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)