Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,032 (₩1,144,881) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)