Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,677 (€864) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)