Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,055 (€778) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)