Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,311元 (€919) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)