Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,244 (€802) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)