Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,395 (₨41,925) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)