Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,638 (₨24,834) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (27 minutes ago)