Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11484 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,050 (руб 43,970) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)