Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10555 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,545元 (руб 43,066) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)