Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00270 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,534元 (1,677,135 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)