Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,763 (996,902 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)