Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,292 (1,502,900 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)