Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,392 (1,956,133 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)