Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09394 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,851元 (₨40,989) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)