Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,205 (₨31,418) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)