Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,138 (₨21,269) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)