Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,945 (₨40,039) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)