Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09460 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,798 (₨40,152) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)