Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,834 (₩825,856) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)