Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21344 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,791元 (22,448 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)