Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20139 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,875 (24,206 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)