Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20136 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,794 (13,877 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)