Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,119 (€634) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)