Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,188元 (€793) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)