Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,069 (Rp 10,362,989) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)