Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,878 (Rp 10,524,661) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (31 minutes ago)