Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,844 (Rp 10,226,245) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)