Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,934元 (Rp 10,321,166) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)