Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,431 (R$ 2,642) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)