Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,893 (R$ 3,428) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)