Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,247 (R$ 1,497) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)