Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,190 (R$ 3,208) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)