Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,572 (R$ 2,642) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (39 minutes ago)