Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,836元 (R$ 3,231) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)