Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,328 (R$ 1,493) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)