Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,741 (R$ 2,393) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)