Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,595 (R$ 1,604) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)