Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,652元 (R$ 3,132) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)