Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,214 (R$ 2,400) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)