Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,974 (R$ 2,921) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)