Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,151 (R$ 2,793) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)