Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,833 (1,327,017 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)