Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.814 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,580 (1,201KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)