Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.035 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,068 (1,256KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)