Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,881 (13,747,163 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)