Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,862 (9,426,587 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)