Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,352 (15,570,674 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)