Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02247 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,156元 (274,039 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)