Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,333 (Bs 6,308) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)