Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,938 (€881) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)