Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,605 (3,010 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)