Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.018 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,917 (2,437 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)