Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.877 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,681 (3,027 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)