Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,162 (COL$1,374,659) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)