Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.486 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,208 (1,692 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)