Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.295 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,198元 (2,265 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)