Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.006 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,792 (1,261 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)