Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.856 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,481 (869 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)