Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09449 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,307元 (₨45,578) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)