Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,368 (COL$1,433,789) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)