Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,843 (COL$1,728,612) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)