Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,900元 (COL$1,722,062) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)