Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,257 (COL$944,624) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)