Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,721 (COL$1,636,918) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)