Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,779 (COL$1,712,325) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)