Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,788 (COL$1,216,545) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)