Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,488 ($947) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)