Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,881 ($854) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)