Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.324 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,913 ($1,093) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)