Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.403 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,971 ($1,089) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)