Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11473 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,090 (руб 44,362) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)