Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10418 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,758 (руб 45,668) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)