Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,199 (руб 45,059) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (24 minutes ago)