Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12675 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,447 (Php35,086) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)