Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13682 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,882 (Php21,065) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)