Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44187 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,330 (ARS $7,537) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)