Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23381 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,700 (ARS $15,825) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)