Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,210 ($612) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)