Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,370 ($490) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)