Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05748 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,142 (¥124,256) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)