Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.938 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,685 (S/. 2,417) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)