Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,032 (S/. 1,910) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)