Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,073 (kr 11,129) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)