Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,154 (kr 7,629) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)