Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,060 (kr 11,039) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)