Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,581 (kr 11,320) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)