Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,767 (kr 9,480) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)