Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,585 (kr 10,817) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)