Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,361 (kr 8,996) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)