Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,671 (kr 10,720) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)