Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,929元 (C$1,122) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)