Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.186 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,214 (C$1,198) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)