Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.053 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,672 (C$1,123) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)