Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.097 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,474元 (C$1,074) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (44 minutes ago)