Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.238 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,055 (C$774) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (35 minutes ago)