Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,077 (C$1,246) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)