Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.027 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,499元 (1,094 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)