Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,356元 (1,093 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)