Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,663 (968 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)