Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.808 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,636 (964 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (32 minutes ago)