Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.789 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,850 (1,221 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)