Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00438 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,067 (1,384,911 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (33 minutes ago)