Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,738 (1,036,847 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)