Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00421 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,995 (1,660,009 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)