Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,160 (605 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)