Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,056元 (597 CUC) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)