Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,176元 ($b4,263) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)