Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,315 (€722) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)