Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,760 (€856) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (21 minutes ago)