Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,454 (€695) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (29 minutes ago)