Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,747元 (€616) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)