Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,809 (€746) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)