Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20120 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,269 (26,187 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)