Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,344 (1,723TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)