Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,974 (¥135,197) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)