Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06311 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,247 (¥114,818) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)