Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,997元 (¥129,505) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)