Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06087 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,591 (¥141,122) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)