Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.289 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,519 (AU$1,422) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (38 minutes ago)