Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,249元 (AU$1,453) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)