Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.201 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,301 (AU$1,212) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)