Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,635 (€629) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)