Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,548 (€616) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)