Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,559 (€482) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)