Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,770元 (2,655 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)