Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,110 (2,217 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)