Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,315 (1,964 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)