Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,116 (2,944 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)